Hey Everyone

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Hey Everyone

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:21 am

thats what i am hoping for. I am the one who started the board. I am still learning a few things as i go (like my name title)

But the biggest thing I hope for is people are here to help each other. And yea ranting is ok too. We all gotta vent sometimes!!

But please-I have setup a area here if you have ideas for parts of the forum please let me know your ideas. Can post your ideas there or PM them to us. I want this to be a nice group friendly board.

Have a good nite! I need some sleep!!

Back to top Go down

Post  LaurelM on Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:23 am

SCummins wrote:thats what i am hoping for. I am the one who started the board. I am still learning a few things as i go (like my name title)

But the biggest thing I hope for is people are here to help each other. And yea ranting is ok too. We all gotta vent sometimes!!

But please-I have setup a area here if you have ideas for parts of the forum please let me know your ideas. Can post your ideas there or PM them to us. I want this to be a nice group friendly board.

Have a good nite! I need some sleep!!

Thanks for everything!!!
LaurelM

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hey

Post  morphologic on Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:42 am

Same name on WPLH

What happened over there?

And why was Lilly33 banned?

Ugh, today is such a ridiculous day!

morphologic

Number of posts : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  elac on Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:27 am

Hi! I'm so glad this was done!

Wow! We even have more smilies! affraid pig lol!

elac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi all

Post  momtotom on Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:47 am

Hi everyone. I am tina5645 at WPLH. Just wanted to pop in a say hello bounce
momtotom

Number of posts : 4

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cristinamcp

Back to top Go down

Post  georgiagin on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:34 am

Hi yall. I wasn't active over at wplh but I read the forums pretty regularly. After the notice of the pay reduction from ChaCha, I went to the forums this mornings to read reactions and thoughts and POOF, chacha forum was GONE. So, I followed the link and here I am.

I'm Gina...I live outside Atlanta...and I'm a stay at home mom who does ChaCha part time to bring in a bit of spare change. Apparently it's going to be very spare....in the coming weeks. I dont see how someone like myself who does this on a part time basis could hope to be on their Top Performers list. I'm just frustrated. I did chacha because it was fun...but it's no fun to have your pay cut in HALF!!
georgiagin

View user profile http://www.simpsonbunch.net

Back to top Go down

Post  *Lisa* on Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:08 am

Hey I'm *Lisa* from WPLH and I am so glad that this board was started.

I felt like my left arm was cut off when I found that the folder over there up and vanished....
I was like affraid OMG now what do I do???

Nice to see some familiar people here, and looking forward to being active.

I hope Lilly is here I learned ALOT from her!

*Lisa*

Number of posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CHACHAWMN on Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:33 am

casanova wrote:I assume this is where everyone will be hanging out. I figured there would be more then this. Where is everyone? I'll check back later.

I am sure they will come. There are other sites that might be beneficial as well. We cannot have to many sites to go to for resources. BTW, we are ChaCha guides. If you would like other sites, please pm. Thanks for using ChaCha! Have a great day.

CHACHAWMN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose55 on Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:11 pm

Just stopping by to say Hi. I am QTpie on WPLH and I too am very unhappy with the pay issue with ChaCha. Well its not the pay issue so much as the not really being clear with us about our performance and then expecting us to be better. Personally I think they have their own little clique and if you dont fit in it you will never make .20. JMO but I am hanging in there hoping things will change shortly in all this.

Rose55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ediggy on Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:35 pm

Well alrighty then, hi ya'll. I'm Ediggy. I work for West as a HALO and as a guide for CHACHA. Live in Birmingham, Alabama. Thanks for the link to become a member of the forum. Cool

Ediggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TAC on Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:04 pm

Wanted to add my hellos and thanks for this board. cheers

TAC

Registration date : 2008-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Monique2626 on Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:18 pm

georgiagin wrote:Hi yall. I wasn't active over at wplh but I read the forums pretty regularly. After the notice of the pay reduction from ChaCha, I went to the forums this mornings to read reactions and thoughts and POOF, chacha forum was GONE. So, I followed the link and here I am.

I'm Gina...I live outside Atlanta...and I'm a stay at home mom who does ChaCha part time to bring in a bit of spare change. Apparently it's going to be very spare....in the coming weeks. I dont see how someone like myself who does this on a part time basis could hope to be on their Top Performers list. I'm just frustrated. I did chacha because it was fun...but it's no fun to have your pay cut in HALF!!

Hey, I live in Ga...I am so upset about the pay thing and dont really like that fact they are jerking us out our money as well.
Monique2626

Number of posts : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  XanDude on Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:37 pm

hi everyone.. Xan here... I didnt post a heck of alot over on WPLH either but I was a regular trolling the forums as alot of us do. I used to work for West a while back till I fractured 3 vert. in my back and now Im back in the WAH scene hopefully soon. Im not a guide for ChaCha yet, but would like to be (passed the first 3 assesment tests) even tho all the hubbub about the paycut and such..

Wish there was something that could be done about that cuz for people who depend on this money (even as spare change) it all helps with your bills, possibly a better living situation, etc... THATS why we do it.. anyways. ..Now I can be a regular here too because ChaCha has really got me intrigued since I heard about them a few months ago.

I will try to spread the word on this board Smile Take care for now.

Xan

XanDude

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Monique2626 on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:20 pm

Thanks for spreading the word...We dont mind sharing our forum...If you could spread the word that will be great.
Monique2626

Number of posts : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubeleh on Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:37 pm

Hi Everyone! I can't say how happy I am that I was shown how to get to this board and Thank You sooo much SCummins for starting it!
I do ChaCha in my spare time, I work a full time B&M, work the Cricket line for West and I'm in the final semester for obtaining my Associates degree which I do online. On top of this I'm a wife, mother, and grandmother.
I was so lost when I got the email about a paychange and the first place I went to was ChaCha folder only to find it was gone No I always found more information in the forums than I did on the ChaCha site and couldn't have been happier than when I heard that there was a new home. Obviously I'm a little upset about the cut in pay, there is no way I have the time to get in the amount of queries needed for top guide and I put alot of effort into giving correct answers and even then I wasn't making great hourly pay but I enjoyed it and that .20 added up, but now I'm going to make half of that and have to do double the queries just to pay the "pay me now" fee.
I don't plan on giving up ChaCha but I do plan on checking this board constantly. There has been so much great information given by other ChaCha guides and I just wanted to let everyone know that began this forum that I am truly apprecative and think I'm going to take my shoes off now because "I'm home".
Bubeleh

Number of posts : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechanics85 on Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:57 pm

What's up everyone. Glad to see familiar screen names and a place that we can post! Smile
Mechanics85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  brianv on Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:34 pm

I should have read this thread instead of starting my own!! LOL.

Anyways, I'm glad to be here and hope it's more enjoyable than the other board. I was bv802 over there. I look forward to all the great information I was so used to at the other board. ChaCha on!
brianv

Number of posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello

Post  blueye7315 on Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:25 pm

Hello everyone, I'm glad to see some familiar names here. I was wondering what happened to the thread at WPLH. Everyone has been so helpful and I hope to return the favor with my posts and responses.
blueye7315

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mma_30228 on Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:42 pm

I would like to start off by saying thank you for opening up this board!

I was on the WPLH message board as mma_30228. I learned a lot from all of the other members that were on the other board and have even contributed myself. We all had some really good advice for all of the other guides that were new and even the ones that were not so new. When I went on the other board and saw that they had removed our forum I was a little upset. I looked forward to seeing what everyone was up to and also to find out if the system was having issues. I hope that this board will be able to help so many of our fellow guides in the future, I know that if it was not for some of the other guides I don't know what I would have done. Thanks to all who have helped me and others. cheers
mma_30228

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/mmalexander

Back to top Go down

Hey All

Post  abbisnana on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:58 am

Well here is my second home away from home. I honestly don't know what I am going to do about the pay change Suspect Guess I will just see how it goes. Oh yeah I am abbisnana12 at wplh.

abbisnana

Registration date : 2008-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iarticul8 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:53 am

Hi Am Jacq, Glad to be here. Also on wplh with same ID.

iarticul8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SCummins on Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:00 pm

jut popping in to say hi to everyone. i hope everything goes well here. I havent had much to put on here yet so let me know if there is anything you wanna see. Def want this to ba a great place for guides to group together
SCummins
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 17

View user profile http://chachastation.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2